Chaos, calmness and everything in between

I can be still in an ever moving place
I can be quiet in an all too loud environment
I can be logical in a high paced area
I can soothe my mind from troubles

My job is full on. I go from 0-60 just walking in the door.
It is a whirlwind all day every day.  Even on my drive home my brain is still ticking at rapid speeds.

I put 100% of myself in everything I do. If I don't I feel like I can't balance everything.
But what I am coming to know is that in feeling like I'm not balanced I actually am in reality am balancing just fine.

Currently I am enjoying taking everything in. I am becoming more of the person I have always needed. It's like a zen calm has latched on me and I am okay with that.

Highly strung is how I've dealt with my body and mind for too long a time.
  It was the ever need to balance everything in one hand not thinking about the idea that I could actually hold everything in two hands.
It is perfectly reasonable to delegate the balance.

I have people in my corner forever reminding me of my balance.

Obviously I would be lying if I didnt admit that sometimes the balancing can tilt to an uncomfortable position. I would be failing myself for not being open with the idea that I have severe triggers rarely and more often I'm manageable with the right amount of calmness even if sometimes it's not myself being the calm conversations I cant process myself at the time.

I feel forever bolstered by my small circle. But in more cases I have a large portion of extra bolstering even when I seldom ask for it.

*It feels so good to be writing again, but obviously it may take a while to get fully back into it (still balancing remember?)

Xx

Comments