A different light

If you are just tuning in Welcome.

If you are catching up on your channel surfing, this just in: This world I live in will hopefully have some new episode content starting with this little post.

Back dating this Blog I have used this as a healthy way of expressing myself on my own level and on my own terms.

I have been open about my mental health & as well as some topics close to my heart.


Since my last post there has been some significant changes in my world.

1. My job title has changed but my workload has adapted into chaos, good and bad equally as awesome
2. My car is still my pride and joy
3. Living out of home has both its perks and its downsides
4.  Dogs are my idols
5. Re read number 4
6. I hit my love jackpot
7. My mental health has never been better.
8. I'm better than good


These last few years have been such an eye opener to me in more ways than one.

I have grown and succeeded. I have realised defeat and came back swinging. My emotions are accepted and approved by all those close to me. I'm still not perfect and I still don't aim to be.

Fact is dear readers is that this blog may have started off as a mental health Blog and it may still continue to do so from time to time, but in truth I want this blog to reflect the changes as I grow and change into the person I am and will be. 

If this is a surprise wait until the next post
If this isn't your cup of tea anymore that's fine you drink that tea doing what ever it is you do and I'll continue drinking mine while writing on this here page
If this is new well then I appreciate you taking the time
If this is old news well then this will be different for all the right reasons. I truly hope you will continue with me on this journey

So here goes!
xx

This World I Live In
                                      Rebecca Jade


Comments