I'm young & I'm hopeless

Last night I finally saw a band that I have loved since I was 13/14, and the Concert was everything and more. I screamed and sang until my lungs gave out, and I rocked my arse out! :P
  But the best bit. Was getting mental with a great friend.
 I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard in  my entire life:
It was the drive in along the Monash and Citylink, the car park searching, talking about boys on our walk to Rod Laver.
 The 'usher inspired' dance moves which reduced me to tears and a sore tummy, for the Facebook posts, commenting about the waa fringes in New Empire (good new AUSSIE band check them out!).
Bagging the crap out of Short stacks boring set, talking to the drunk guys next to us, going absolutely bonkers when Good Charlotte came out and rocked our socks off!!!
It was the realisation we'd left the ticket in the car.. on the 2nd level, when we had to pay at the bottom, getting the card spat out when we went to leave.
 Driving into Coles express... I'm not going to list the amount of havoc we caused :P
And the drive back home (:

Its for the little things.

I had the best time and I am so glad you came with me! And I can't wait to do it all over again soon!

Xx

Comments