Good friends always win

Why do friends think that its ok to let others down?
It sucks more than anything.
What happened to a little thing called honesty? oh right I don't deserve that because I'm not a 'best friend'
I have two words for that SUCK IT.
Why can't people just come out and say how they feel? Is it really THAT hard to give someone the heads up?

Is it that difficult to tell someone they don't want to talk? You know instead of being rude and distant...
I didn't even get a friend out of it in the end, Instead I'm left to move on.

But I am sick and tired of being that one friend that you walk away from.
I am sick of friends not giving a damn about my feelings or my opinions.
I am sick and tired of being the last to know some important memo.
I am sick of being disrespected.
I am sick of getting disappointed.
I am sick of being used.
I am sick of being taken for granted.
I am sick of getting my hopes up, only to have them crushed.
I am sick of getting hurt.
I am sick of being treated like dirt.
I am sick of fake.

I'm sure A lot of my friends are over it too!
I've always gone by this saying:

If you can't respect all of your friends, you don't deserve your friends. They deserve so much better.

I deserve better!
And I'm not going to stick around so you can screw me over again. I can't take anymore hurt. And questioning what's wrong with me?
 Nothing is wrong with me, nothing is wrong with anyone. We all just have crap friends from time to time.
And its about time that someone said it.

To my very few REAL friends I love you so much it's ridiculous! because you are amazing human beings. Don't ever change!! Xx

Comments