We all have that one friend..

There is always that one friend that drives you crazy, the overbearing one, the emotional one, the moody one, the fake one, the strange laugh, the idiot, the best friend, the sister, the brother, the attached one, the listener, the helper.

 Admit it: you have these friends; Some of them are the ones you call at 2am because you're drunk and stupid and want to go home.
 Some of them are the ones you go to when your life sucks & they cheer you up with something silly.
Some of them just annoy the crap out of you most of the time, but in their company you feel loved and accepted.
  All of my friends are little bits of everything, not all are annoying as hell... Unless they don't reply to an important text message!! :p

I have this one friend who without fail I have to message to say I got home safe after seeing her.. I love the fact that she wants to know that I'm safe and the times we spend curled up in bed watching round the twist or Disney movies beforehand make my night.
 
I have that one friend that knows how to go out and have a good time, and she always has something hilarious or cute to tell me when I get to her house.
 
I have that one friend I can talk to her about anything, we like the same things but with a little bit of difference. We haven't been as close as we used to, but I couldn't imagine loosing her.

These friends I have described are my Best friends, my sisters. When life's hard, when I'm so lonely it hurts, when I just want to out and perv on boys.. They are right there. I love them with everything.

Obviously I have plenty of friends, all of which are amazing in their own ways, some are better than others.. But truly I have some of the best friends I could ask for.
  Sometimes it drives me nuts when my friends mope... All the time especially if their boyfriend isn't around..

Being single has taught me a few things: Friends come first regardless of whether I have a boyfriend or not, if my friends need me I will drop everything to help them.

Clingy is not who I am: If I'm in a relationship I want to still be me. Whoever I date shouldn't expect any less. I feel trapped if someone has to comment on everything, has to be in my back pocket all the time, affection is amazing don't get me wrong.. Its just I like space as well as a hug or a kiss or someone wanting to hold my hand.
  I have this one friend, everytime her boyfriend isn't with her, she's sad and depressing, and she constantly has to know where he is what he is doing, who he's with.. It was kind of cute the first couple of months.. now not so much. I don't want to be that girl. Whoever and whenever I get a boyfriend, I'm going to openingly trust them, let them have some boundaries (nothing crazy just the basics) but let them be them!

I love Sitting and talking for hours: Even if its about nothing at all. Its not just about getting the 'goss' about someone, its finding out how someone's day has been, how their family is, reminiscing on old memories, having a good laugh and learning something new about a person is one of the best moments, even making new memories together (: Its these moments I enjoy and look forward to each time.

But mostly the thing I like most about my friends are the cute little messages saying have a great day, don't work too hard, I hope you are feeling better, when are you free next? But the best ones are the goodnight/good morning messages.. They make my day. I go to sleep happy and wake up happy.. what more could you ask for?

Xx

Comments

  1. It's our friends that keep us going. Bf's/gf's come and go but friends are there for life. I learnt this fact a long time ago and I learnt it the hard way. So now no matter what, friends always come first. After all they are the ones that are the support team regardless of whether your seeing someone or not :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment