Thoughts.

Basically I may be blogging for a while, being the fact I have may come down with the dreaded Glandular fever.. Awesome right? the disgusting 'kissing disease', that can remain in your system for a year and can come back whenever it likes... YUCK!!! Totally was not part of my plan for the year that is for sure.
 Either way whatever it turns out to be I'm exhausted, all the time so I've lived in my bed for 5 days now (with a couple of hours to go see a couple of friends) I can sleep for hours and still manage to be tired. But oh well these last couple of days have only just proved who I want to hang out with or talk non stop, even if its about nothing at all because they've actually given a damn about how sick I actually am and have called or messaged or seen me and for that I thank you. Its always good to have someone to talk to when your are bored out of your brain but sick as hell.
 But I don't want to just write about being sick everyday, that would bore even the most boring person (not that I think anyone that reads these are boring) (:

Instead I want to write about a few things that I have come to realise not just over the last few days...not only about myself but about people around me.
  
  First of all, my friends mean everything to me, the ones that actually care mean everything... But that I'm referring to just having someone to say I miss you sometimes ISN'T enough, you've been saying I miss you for months now and nothings changed. What am I supposed to just know that you miss me but you haven't suggested catching up or anything? Why should I always be the one doing all of that? surely if you have missed me for months you would try to do something about that. The ones that actually care are prepared to drop everything to see me when I'm ill, or just send me text asking how my day has been or just telling me they hope my day is a good one or a something that made both of us laugh at one point or another.

Secondly I'm starting to wonder if I'm ready to stop being single and actually look for a relationship, a proper relationship. But I am not sure where things will go or how things will become.. Honestly I don't really mind, I want to take things as they come and take baby steps towards them, I don't want to screw this up. As for things being in mind I think something is stirring with someone but I don't want to rush things. One step at a time and even if nothing occurs I may have a very friend at the end anyway (:
  What I miss most about being in a relationship isn't the sex or the I love you's or valentines day. What I miss most is the idea of going to sleep next to someone and waking up with them in the morning. That feeling when someone you adore grabs your hand unexpectedly or kisses you for no reason at all.. I've been single for that long so it may be a bit of a struggle but I'm willing to try.

On that note I'm slowly getting more and more tired... Nap time.

Comments