There will be less than 100 people invited to my 21st...

Because I don't want to be that girl that invites everyone she has ever spoken to only to have people turn up, of which she doesn't like or consider them a friend.


 I only want people that I care about with me for this occasion not a bunch of people that know my name and when Facebook tells them its my birthday. I want to be in a room of people with hundreds, if not thousands of memories, happy faces, wanting to help me spend a beautiful milestone with them.


Lets admit it we've all been invited to that one party you didn't intend on going to, the one you talk to your best friends about "I won't go if you won't" type of conversation, the one where you can't even remember when you spoke to them last or were even friends with, until you look back and see well we aren't friends because of a very important reason at the time.


I want to enjoy my 21st, I mean how many times do you get to turn 21? I want it to be a great night, without drama and stress, and I'll only get that inviting my dear friends and some family (my aunt's already stated she wants an invite :P and obviously Nana who'll be almost 85)

 I'm not the extravagant type of person, Big rowdy parties aren't my 'scene' just give me simple, not necessarily plain anyday and I'll be set.
 So no halls,clubs or bar tabs.. My backyard is just fine with me considered my birthday is at the beginning of summer, so a marquee, some pretty lights, good music and bubbly :P what more would I want except my friends and family to be celebrating with me (: Of course some people's speeches will have to be censored for the fact that my family will be there (oh the horror stories people know too well :S)

I don't want fake. I want real.
Yes I know that my birthday isn't until January, but lately 21st's have got me thinking...

xx

Comments