Something short before Earth Hour..

Over the last 4 days I have had some of the best times that I haven't had in a while!
  Just randomly running into friends, visiting people at their work, Chilling at someones house and watching movies, engaging in long and wonderful conversations that brighten any cloudy day!
  Because at least it means I'm slowly breaking that voice in my head that says I have too much to do, I won't have time. Intense study and work and everything else running through my head will set this voice off convincing me not to go and see people, and just want to keep to myself. As much as I like me time... Sometimes its just antisocial. And I don't like it.

So breaking this voice down this week has let me organise catch-ups, talk intensely to someone, Chill out with people and just have FUN! And it feels good (:
  I have missed the connection with friends that actually want to give me the time of day, regardless of how boring I am sometimes. I don't get that at TAFE because I'm the outsider, one class once a week isn't enough to make proper bonds with people, and with starting a new job it's just awkward right now..
  So even if plans fall through, I don't mind because I know that it's not the end of the world. Things just come up and it can be a bit of a let down... I mean who doesn't feel a little disappointed sometimes? But I always know that soon I will catch up with that person, and the disappointment will be forgotten.

I love catching up with friends, not because I want to feel better about myself. I love catching up with friends because they all have this incredible gift: They are beautiful people, who only see what's inside.. They don't care about the what the outside looks like *Unless you're sick* But they aren't there to judge or be cruel or anything nasty. They are just my friends, my wonderful beautiful friends and I love them dearly. (:

So even if I can't see you when we had planned, please don't worry! Because we'll see each other soon, and there is always Facebook and texting/calling, for staying in contact and that's good enough until there's a free point to catch up (:

Sick 8 mins left before Earth Hour begins! Whoop! (:

Xx

Comments