Beginning

I don't think I've written any type of proper blog in.. I can't even remember when.
 So where does one begin with a blog about whatever happens to be on my mind I suppose, I don't know.
I hardly ever know to be honest, my thoughts sometimes get so muddled and screwed that I can't seem to put my mouth into gear or write it down on something like this or anything really.

Maybe its the fact that I don't find myself opening up to just anyone, what runs through my head isn't always what someone wants to hear, so I simply don't say anything at all. But I'm trying to change that with this blog.

If I can have at least 1 person other than myself read it and maybe actually enjoy it, then that's what I'll do. I want to stay as honest as possible so maybe if someone doesn't like what they read I'm sorry, stop reading and forget that you ever saw this. I won't mind, heck! I won't even know. But If you do like whatever I'm writing about... Please keep reading some might make you smile or laugh or cry or any other emotion I guess. (this amount of truth has actually surprised me!)

Now that's what annoys me about blogs, they're all about Me, me, me :S it feels alien to me to say I and me or myself in such a big dose. I'd rather hear about other people than talk about myself most of the time, that's just something I am going to have to get used to this type of thing being that this blog IS about what I'm thinking about, what I'm feeling...


So I suppose here goes...



Comments